The ‘Mindful Nation UK’ Report (October 2015) by the Mindfulness All-Party Parliamentary Group highlights “the rising toll of work-related mental ill health”. Our meeting at Parliament in October 2018 highlighted the need for staff who work in their own sector to train to a high standard and deliver both mindfulness and compassion to their colleagues. We have been training people to do just this for over 8 years and have been researching the outcomes.
MindfulnessUK is working in partnership with City, University of London to research in to the impact of Mindfulness and Compassion-based programmes in every workplace sector. Please let us know if this is of interest to your workplace.
Choose the best way to do this for your workplace:
1) Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in the Workplace - A Unique Accredited Training and Professional Development Pathway for the Workplace.
Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in the Workplace is a unique, accredited training pathway that embeds positivity and emotional resilience in to the culture of organisations using evidence-based mindfulness and compassion practices and strategies. The training is accredited by the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) and we can arrange for the impact of this training in your workplace to be researched.
For an initial discussion about this training pathway please contact Angie Ward via email@example.com or call 01823 323206.
2) 8 week Gold Standard Mindfulness- based Stress Reduction Programmes for the Workplace
For instance, within a County Council the results were very positive with 73% of the cohort measuring in the highest band of mental well-being at the conclusion of the programme as opposed to only 9% at commencement.
Specific feedback from our client groups has highlighted some of the benefits of Mindfulness provision within the Workplace to include:
- Stress and anxiety reduction which results, in particular, in less absenteeism.
- A happier workplace leading to greater employee retention.
- Greater resilience and ability to perform effectively under pressure and in deadline situations.
- Clearer thinking and communication.
- Improved prioritisation skills.
- Increased stability and resourcefulness during periods of change and upheaval.
- Promoting employee confidence leading to an enhanced willingness to take on new responsibilities.
3) 4 Session MindfulnessUK at Work Programme
This programme has been specifically designed in response to need within workplace settings and can be delivered face to face or online. It can be researched to track progress and provide qualitative evidence to show change.
4) Training days, workshops and online learning
We will design and deliver evidence Mindfulness-based workshops and trainings for your team, and are able to work effectively with clients to evaluate and design the appropriate package for your needs and requirements.
These could include:
- Taster Sessions
- Half Day Workshops
- One Day Workshops
- Two Day Immersion Workshop
- On-line MBSR course to suit those working flexi-time and shifts.
All training can be delivered in the workplace, residentially, or at MindfulnessUK in our purpose built Training Centre. We have teachers in London and throughout the UK.
For an initial discussion please contact Julia via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01823 323206.
Some of our clients